poem_ When You Loose Our Holding Hand

_When You Loose Our Holding Hand_

I was feeling like i'm flying,
so high above the sky
Together i'm with you
There's love in each of our side

And suddenly you loose my hand
Loosing our holding hand
You just let me to fall down,
so hard on the ground
I'm falling..breaking into pieces

I'm shattered and dashed away
My heart comes out from my body
It's locked with nobody have its key to unlock
But "you", the only one who own it
and the only one who can stay forever inside

I want you to come back
Unite my breaking body
Put my heart in its place perfectly
Unlock it, stay forever in it
and lock it back
Because i just wanna be with you
FOREVER...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unsur Intrinsik Legenda ‘Keong Emas’

REINFORCEMENT DAN PUNISHMENT

PERTANYAAN SEPUTAR ALKALI