poem_ It Shouldn’t Be


#poem 
18/06/2014
It Shouldn’t Be

It seems like thousand miles we separated
And you come back to me
I think that God return you back for me
But I’m wrong
I feel too much happy with that all
Till then I’m falling, dashed away
Drowning so deep on untruthfully things
I swung in your poisonous lullaby

Your story with me maybe must be over
Though my love for you will never be over
Our love story can’t be struggled anymore
Your heart not alive for more time for me
There’s no piece of love left in your heart

I feel so strange when I’m with you
Though it so damn I know you
You aren’t same with who I know that time
But why my feelings just same when it was?

It shouldn’t be, that you back to me
It shouldn’t be, that you give me this smile
It shouldn’t be, that I want you
It shouldn’t be, that you said me you want me
It shouldn’t be, that I trust you once more
It shouldn’t be happen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unsur Intrinsik Legenda ‘Keong Emas’

REINFORCEMENT DAN PUNISHMENT

PERTANYAAN SEPUTAR ALKALI