poem_ My Heart Sayings


14/06/2014

God is so good for us
In a blessed night, He cheers me up
‘You’ come to me & bring your love inside
I feel like I’m dreaming, but I get ‘you’ back
Someone that only life in my dream,
and now he comes to my real… That’s ‘you’

Only a simple thing I want
I want your wish become true,
a wish at the first time we are together
“I wanna make you happy, I wanna be happy with you”
It’s so meaningful though there were smile & tears between us

For the second time, ‘you’ make me fall once more
You make me falling in love with ‘you’
But please…
Don’t let me fall without your love
Don’t let me drown without your love

No matter everything happen in us
I want your presence, patient, affection
I want our togetherness bring much happiness,
for ‘you’ and me as always

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unsur Intrinsik Legenda ‘Keong Emas’

REINFORCEMENT DAN PUNISHMENT

PERTANYAAN SEPUTAR ALKALI