poem_ Smile for a While Because of You

17/06/2014
Smile for a While Because of You

I wanna loved by you
Want to get your love that only for me
Love which is true from your deepest heart
I wanna take you be mine always
I wanna hugged by your love
Be happy with you, that’s all I want

But, it’s not what I wish anymore
Now I know that you are in my dream only
I can’t bear these dropped tears
I’m fragile.. I’m broken..

Exactly, you ever made me smile
Smiling with happiness for a while because of you
I wanna say honest to you
This heart is always yours
My love for you is fully yours

But please, not again!! Enough!
This heart is not strong enough
I can’t feel this happiness given by you that is not truly true
Don’t try to love myself if you can’t love
Don’t try to love myself if it’s only burden you

I try to make my heart strong, though it’s fragile
Thanks for all you give me, hunni
Though only for a while you are mine
Though only for a while I get my place inside your heart

Thanks for all your love that ever cheer up my day

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unsur Intrinsik Legenda ‘Keong Emas’

REINFORCEMENT DAN PUNISHMENT

PERTANYAAN SEPUTAR ALKALI