The Day When I’m Waking Up _((poem))_

The Day When I’m Waking Up
Monday; March 20th, 2017



When the sunshine tries to wake me up
This morning the bird’s song makes me realize
Waking up today, I’m waking up nowadays
Now I know what’s there in my life

Yesterday I still life in my dream
But then I know what should i know
Life is so far from what I deserved
It’s not so close with what I had wished for

This is the truth of the life I live
It’s the reality for what I face
Life is not as beautiful as fairy tale
It’s true, that all is true

I know there’s imperfection in me
And in me nothing’s perfect
I can’t play magic just like there in my magical world
And I can’t beautify me instantly

Things behind my back I can’t forget
I know I can’t be always stuck
So better I do move up
So better I’m moving up

Long ago, the time before nowadays
I was getting hurt, I was wounded
Slowly I try my best to heal me
The best things I can do I’ll always do

I’m walking on the path I believe it’s right
On the path which helps me to escape this dark
To the better bright space ever
To the reality better than ever


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unsur Intrinsik Legenda ‘Keong Emas’

REINFORCEMENT DAN PUNISHMENT

PERTANYAAN SEPUTAR ALKALI