poem- String of My Heart’s Words

23/10/2014
String of My Heart’s Words

Indeed, now I can not see it clearly
How bright your shining face…
Indeed, now I can not see it clearly
The way how you look at me in peace…
But, always I feel it so much clear
Your spirit given to me
And I can feel it, love and your affection to me
Though I’m not with you now…

There are millions of missing I wanna say
There are millions of love I wanna reveal
For you… mama papa..
Let this sense stored in

I promise, I won’t be longer to be here
I will be back for you
I will be home with head held bringing happiness
And surely, when the day is coming...
I will be the reason of your happiness smile

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unsur Intrinsik Legenda ‘Keong Emas’

REINFORCEMENT DAN PUNISHMENT

PERTANYAAN SEPUTAR ALKALI