poem- The Beginning of Our Story

August 3rd, 2014
The Beginning of Our Story

I was lost in a faraway
How it could be but I don’t know why
I felt so empty like in a misery
There’s nothing I catch in my mind
Like something stopped working in my brain

I had no compass,
to know where I must take some steps
I had no lantern,
to see what’s happening around
I had nothing that time
Blind of the direction & the aim

Soon after that down & tears
I heard stepping foot get closer to me
I felt the hands hug me, erased my tears
I opened my eyes then
I saw an angel in front of me

I shocked…
I didn’t know anything
But I felt better with his coming
Who’s that angel that gives me so much happy?
My heart’s asking & asking on that question

Finally I understand…
The angel who came is ‘you’
‘You’ fix my heart, make it better
‘You’ give me direction & aim to my life
Do ‘you’ know?
‘You’re’ a gift sent by him, our almighty God
And now I begin this life happily
I’m with ‘you’ holding hand forever
Together we walk this way

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unsur Intrinsik Legenda ‘Keong Emas’

REINFORCEMENT DAN PUNISHMENT

PERTANYAAN SEPUTAR ALKALI