poem_ Time Of The Journey


January 23rd, 2016
Time Of The Journey

The time has passed by
When the day turn to the night
The sun gonna replaced by the moon
Darkness replaced by the lights

And the time starts to change,
Seconds become minute,
Minutes become hour,
Hours gonna be the day,
Days gonna be month,
Months turn into year

And finally a year
The time we had together
Between you and i
So many stories we had

Our journey in time…
You give me your shoulder
You give me your precious time
You give your heart to my self
You give me yours

I know, luxurious time I can’t give you
But, an endless love I’ll give you
An uncountable feelings and memories we had together
Thanks to wipe out this misery
Thanks for this all joyfulness

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unsur Intrinsik Legenda ‘Keong Emas’

REINFORCEMENT DAN PUNISHMENT

PERTANYAAN SEPUTAR ALKALI