poem- Wishes From The Heart

May 6th, 2015
Wishes From The Heart

I wish that you’ll always be by my side
Keep on standing next to me
With your heart attached to mine
You...have been coming indeed so deep entering my life
You...have been painting colorful life story for us

I do love you
With sincerity I do love you
Really I adore you
Nothing in you that makes me to don’t love you

Don’t wanna you get so far
Don’t wanna you go away
I wish you’ll always be here
I really need your presence
And I want your presence truly for me

Can we, you and I get closer day by day?
Can I get closer to yourself?
And can I always get closer to your soul?
Niche of your heart, can it be the place for me to stay forever?
Your presence in this world, can it be your presence as the source of my breath?

I hope that all is ‘yes’

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unsur Intrinsik Legenda ‘Keong Emas’

REINFORCEMENT DAN PUNISHMENT

PERTANYAAN SEPUTAR ALKALI