Can I Just Be Honest?

Mon, August 7th, 2017
Can I Just Be Honest?

Honestly i wanna share this thing with you, talk to you by the heart
I want you to know what's there on me
But i feel that I'm powerless, I'm suffering from powerlessness
I can't burden your shoulders for more
I do not want to tighter your chest for more
My hope and wish to you, let me not to tell it
Let it be unrevealed & just got buried away

I can only buried it and can't tell anyone else
Indeed, it's hurt but your feelings are the most important to me
I can still hold all my longing for you
I think I can still forget my ingenuity to hug you
I am quite happy with 'i miss u' that you say me and affection that is conveyed

I won't be able to ask you for more
A little time for us to be together has been enough for me
Because it's impossible you can be mine completely
Though I have given whole myself for you only
Things got me awake and asked me to be patient

It was the strength I expected, to live with the feeling of yours that had to be divided

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unsur Intrinsik Legenda ‘Keong Emas’

REINFORCEMENT DAN PUNISHMENT

PERTANYAAN SEPUTAR ALKALI