Poem- Feelings that should be revealled

Sun, 13rd March 2016
this is me, denanda agnes

FEELINGS THAT SHOULD BE REVEALLED

You are my lovely
I want you to know me exactly
When there's horns on my head I say sorry
Sometimes I shed my tears with too many
Sad and misery please you go away
I can't admit it that I wanna living freely
But trust me I can't do something crazy
When you feel not OK about me say me liberally
Just talk me with no dignity
So that there will be nothing stressfully
I'm OK here so please don't worry

To my beloved...
This is the feeling that should be revealed
Really I gotta confused
And yeah I feel scared
Please say me with nothing edged
I'm sorry I made you hurted
Please understand me I won't be blamed
I'm sorry my strength is limited
Nothing lux and glam I wanted
Only your smile and sincerity I desired
That's it I wanted for my birth date
May you all are always be blessed

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unsur Intrinsik Legenda ‘Keong Emas’

REINFORCEMENT DAN PUNISHMENT

PERTANYAAN SEPUTAR ALKALI